Friday Fill-Ins! Wooooo! (See? I told you to get excited, people)
1. Tonight I saw Kevin Love make a shot from alllll the way across the court. It was a freakish, baseline-to-baseline circus-y shot, and sort of made me want to make out with him, but then he bowed and looked like the 19-year-old toolbox that he probably is. I love him anyway.
2. The “Goodies” song (still) makes me wanna dance! Maybe because when it came out, it was the last time that I knew what The Kids were still listening to. What is it now, that damn Hannah Montana?
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is always a good idea. Especially when there is artichoke dip involved. Truth be told, the olive tapenade was the highlight of an otherwise culinarily dismal dinner last night at the Old Spaghetti Factory.
4. My stepsister is someone I’d like to get to know better. I’m worried that she will up and move to Missouri (on purpose! I know!) and then it will be too late. I wish we both had more time to spend with each other.
5. The smell of freshly-cut grass reminds me so much of springtime! It’s definitely time for this on-and-off “rain” business to be o-v-e-r.
6. I was unsure what to have for dinner, but I concocted some tasty pancakes (that I wolfed down, along with some wine…yeah, I know), and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching a to-be-determined movie with GP, tomorrow my plans include watching UCLA beat Memphis in the Final Four, and Sunday, I want to sleep in, all the way past 9 a.m.! I know, I am a wild lady.
Oh, and you guys!!! I am beside myself because I have received my first blogger-bestowed “award,” from MissK of Do Your Trick, Turn on the Stars. She is fantastically hilarious, has an adorable dog, and does look fab in t-shirts.
I suppose now I need to pass this thing along, so I am giving it to…
Tipp, over at A[tipp]ical Thoughts, who I can always trust to keep it real.
Gretchen of Gretch-a-Sketch, who loves Jim Halpert as much as I do.
Laurel, the original Sass Attack, who apparently is able to run entire marathons, and is thus a total badass.
RA, at Definitely RA, queen of organization and owner of a pretty adorable dog.
Miss Free and Flawed, who is a fab mix of cupcake love, LOLcats, and occasional geekery.
Honestly, I love just about everyone from the 20sb group that is consistently filling up my Google Reader with awesomeness. Thank you all, for being so fantastic– you get me through each and every work day. What? What am I supposed to do? Work? Psh.