…are cheap, just the way I like ’em.
This week, I’m loving:
- my new Bobble water bottle, which looks like it’s from the future
- the fried oyster po’ boy that I devoured on Tuesday (the best part of work taking me to Oakland every now and then)
- chocolate chip cookies made with browned butter
- the original UK Skins, thanks to Amazon Prime Instant
- my Cee-Lo Pandora station, the best option for midweek baking
- new shoes greeting me upon my return from work (I was pleased to find they are more nude than gray, just like the picture)
- a solid Sharks win on a Wednesday evening (well done, boys!)
- Kate Spade’s Japan-relief supporting-totes (which, someday, we will be able to order for realsies)
- the very idea that spring and its accompanying flora are on their way
Other than these spring showers we can’t seem to shake, that’s what’s floating my boat this week. How’s about you, friends?