I’ve been feeling so scattered recently– I don’t think it’s because I’ve been that busy, exactly, but when I stop to think about it, I guess I have been. So…you get bullets!
- epic amounts of Gilmore Girls-watching. Because the syndication on ABC Family just came back around the horn, I had the strange experience of viewing the final episode and the pilot back-to-back. At this very moment, I’m watching the second episode, where we meet Paris (who I love to little teeny pieces) and also contains the truly awful Chad Michael Murray, calling Rory “Mary.” Could definitely do without him.
- does anyone else have a truly evil cat (who is actually usually very sweet and completely lovable) that insists on chewing on the mini-blinds? No? Just me? Gah, this fricking cat.
- spent last weekend in Tahoe, the highlight of which was making food for the six of us that went– including pizzas, soup, and amazing balls of fried eggplant filled with smoked mozzarella. As I am only a fan of snow that I don’t have to interact with (seriously, I am even underwhelmed by sledding), this worked out well.
- next weekend will be full of wine-tasting. Love, love, love.
- I gave up meat for Lent, and so far my only slip has been lox, which I ate by accident (but totally enjoyed, sorry baby Jesus). Giving up meat is way easier than giving up cheese was, but I have come to the conclusion that there is no way that this will end up being a weight-loss experience for me– I just keep filling the void with more and more cheese and carbs.
- velcro rollers. Thoughts? Techniques? I am afraid.
Oh, by the way…the next post will be number 200! As I likely have only about a dozen readers, your chances of winning one of the things I’m thinking of giving away are pretty good.