Yes, 10:47 qualifies as the middle of the night around here. GP is snoring away, earplugs crammed firmly into his ears, able to block out the sounds (and, yes, smells– they smoke) of our neighbors…while I am not. I had in mind a list, but that dissolved when I began to write what I could remember of it. So, rather than anything coherent, I give you the following.
- Kevin Smith should stop “acting” and stick to writing. One thing at a time, sir.
- I think Jennifer Garner and I should be friends. I have thought this since I read that she has a yellow lab named Martha Stewart.
- That’s enough, Juliette Lewis.
- I know I am not ready for kids because when I see pictures of the children and dogs of high school friends on Facebook, I am way more excited about the dogs.
- Kate Spade shipping > Amazon shipping. Witness: yesterday, I bought all of my books for this semester (which, ok, started yesterday) from Amazon, and they have yet to ship…and I just got an email from the Kate Spade website saying my (on super-sale!) passport case and wallet have shipped! Too bad I cannot post on my class discussion boards about newly-acquired leather goods.
- How is it possible to dislike actual birds so much and still really like them as a design element (jewelry and t-shirt motifs, for instance)? I don’t know, but I can tell you that it is.
- I am always, always signed out of chat when I am signed in to Facebook. I am definitely past the point where I am ok with random IMs. Mostly, this is because I am a jerk, but it is also partly because I never feel like I can commit to a conversation with about 80% of my Facebook friends (who I just know are yearning to talk to me).
- “Is there anything sadder than homeless robots at Xmas? Only drowning puppies, and there would have to be a lot of them.“
- There is a Love List in the works, but who can say when that will be done.