Now I only have to put actual effort into entertaining y’all six times a week. I’m tearing myself away from a dvr-ed NBC Nightly News to present to you…Friday Fill-ins! Get in on the action!
1. My blueprint for success includes finishing library school in a reasonable amount of time and finding a job that is both fulfilling and better-paying than my last full-time job. (I’d like to think that I have more earning power post-master’s degree, right?) Besides that, I am excited for my now-less-than-a-year-away wedding and all that will follow it!
2. A mini Crunch bar was the last candy I ate. Damn you, Halloween!
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is this Pond’s one that I found on a recent Rite-Aid jaunt. The packaging is mostly in Spanish, which is fine for my bilingual self, and a little internets-research told me that there is some awesome “science” behind this overwhelmingly baby-powder-smelling lotion! (Not my favorite frangrance, btw, but I’m willing to deal.
4. Cooking can be good therapy.
5. I’d like to tell you about all the competing color schemes that I have floating around in my head for the wedding. But I won’t, because even I am bored by wedding stuff, most of the time.
6. My willingness (nay, compulsion!) to be truthful with everyone (sometimes much to my detriment) is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching this weeks episodes of The Office, 30 Rock, and Grey’s, tomorrow my plans include a presentation/class meeting in the morning, work in the afternoon, and a wine/cheese party in the evening, and Sunday, I want to visit another potential wedding place with my mom. So begins the process…