It’s Friday! How can I resist…
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are gin and tonic! (Duh)
2. That the work week can seem so simultaneously long and brief often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to learn to mix a dry martini.
4. Pull marginally clean jeans from the closet, add a shirt without checking to see what color it is, add some reliable shoes and jewelry, mix it all together and voila! You have my outfit today! (Honestly, for having such a lackadaisical approach to dressing myself today, I think I did fairly well)
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow lemons, limes, and an obscene amount of brightly-colored dahlias.
6. Lip balm is best au naturel. I am so bad about constantly licking it off that I worry about all those parabens floating around in my body. Is that a thing, parabens?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading for pleasure and catching up with Tivo, tomorrow my plans include a good long grocery-shop and a bit more reading (I’ve been craving a great book recently), and Sunday, I want to eat something delicious for dinner with my family! I am willing to provide dessert, of course.