So, I am thinking of doing this as a weekly thing…mostly because I am often so fried by Friday that it’s all I can do to make the short drive home, much less post anything of note and/or coherence. You can hop on the train, too, if you like…join me, my friends!
1. The NCAA tournament is so exciting! Goooooo, Bruins!
2. Strawberry fields FOREVER. I’m not sure what else to put here. “…are located slightly to the south of me, mostly in Watsonville”?
3. A chocolate Guinness cupcake sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does spending obscene amounts of money at Target and office supply stores make me feel so good?! (Probably has something to do with the new Franklin Covey planner I scored today at Office Max…on clearance!)
5. The Trevi fountain is something I’ve always wanted to see. (“Add it to the list,” GP would say.)
6. It’s sad when every fill-in for this sentence is actually sad, and not just emoticon-sad. Not gonna go there twice in one day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to delicious pizza with GP, GPdad, and GPmom, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the spa for a facial with GPmom and Sunday, I want to eat some ham with GP, GPparents, and my family at The Apartment!